Want to save some extra bucks for your future? Then you have landed at right place. In this post, we will tell you about a free app called Truebill. Truebill is an app through which users can monitor their monthly bills and subscriptions charges and can save lots of money. According to the company an average user of Truebill can save $ 512 per year which is the very good amount.
How does it work? How will it save money? Let us get an answer to this question in below part of the post.
What is Truebill app?
Truebill is one of the best way of monitoring monthly bills of various services. It helps its users to track all bills from one place and take action accordingly. But how it is useful? How bills monitoring app can help in saving money.
Here is the answer to the questions read below points carefully:
1. With neat and clean interface users can see all their bills at one place. Users can also check past bills. Because of this feature users can easily find out unwanted service.
2. Users can easily unsubscribe unwanted service within few clicks. Here is an image of the same.
3. Users can monitor where they are over-billed and can also look for an alternative. To make choosing new service accessible reviews and rating are also provided.
4. With the help of the Truebill users can find out different ways of lowering down the bill.
5. The advanced smart algorithm used in Truebill automatically notify users in case of an increase of bill amount.
6. Easy option to connect with Truebill team is also present in the application.
How Truebill application is different from its competitors?
Here are some different features of it which make Truebill ahead of its competitors read below features carefully.
1. It is a free app in which users are not charged even a single penny. To make things more transparent Truebill never asked for credit card details. This is really amazing and is amazing in another type of apps of the same type.
2. Truebill company follows bank level policies to provide a full level of confidentiality to its users. The company never sells its data to anyone whereas other service providers sell data of its users to other and earn a huge amount.
3. Truebill follows guidelines recommended by recommended by the IETF with 256-bit SSL encryption, and this level of security is absent in most of the applications of the same type.
4. Unlike other applications of the same breed the Truebill is really amazing and is having very good and simple interface. Users will feel like a pro within first use only.
Final Verdict about Truebill
Here are some positive and negative things associated with Truebill. Read these points carefully and take steps accordingly.
Some positive things which we would like discuss with our readers.
1. It is a free app with no hidden charges.
2. Best customer support.
3. It provides high-level confidentiality to its users.
4. It is very easy to use it as the interface is very good. Easy signup option makes things easier.
Some negative things which we would like discuss with our readers
1. Not available for all regions. It supports only US regions currently.
2. Not available for Windows based devices.
Nothing too serious as you can see. Just go for it and start saving for your future dreams. Tell us how Truebill is helpful to you in the form of comments. Hope you enjoy the post thank you all.