We often require a File manager or explorer app for our smartphones to access data stored on the device or SD card directly and there are hundreds of apps available to do so. But all apps are not good, some of them are having fewer features, poor interface and yes slow processing, but don’t worry as in this post we are going to discuss File Expert file manager app. It is very fast file manager app having easy to use attractive user interface packed with some of the exciting features like Cloud storage, FTP client, FTP server, etc. Let us discuss more File Expert in details.
Exploring File Expert
As mentioned above it is a file explorer app, and it is developed by GMobile Apps. It is available for both iOS and Android based device and in this post, we will focus on Android version mainly. Without wasting much time let us discuss it’s featured. The list of features of this file explorer app is too large, and we will focus on some highlights only.
1. It is a full featured file explorer for both local device and other devices connected to a network.
2. It has a user-friendly user interface and comes with two themes. If also supports many languages like English, Hindi, Bengali, French, German, etc.
3. It also supports editing of a text file and can also be used in converting files from one format to another Word doc, Excel Xls and PowerPoint ppt, pptx to PDF.
4. It also comes with some Network features like FTP client, FTP server and cloud storage. File expert offers exclusive GCloud which provide ample space to use. It also supports some of the other online cloud storage services like Google Drive, OneDrive, Dropbox, Box, Yandex, SugarSync, etc.
5. Users can also use the private cloud on File expert. It supports platforms like Windows, MacOS X, and Linux operating system.
6. File Expert offers inbuilt media player which can be used to play audio and video files. It can also be used to stream media online and works with all NAS and cloud services.
7. File Expert offers more security to its users and comes with some features like safebox to safe users private data and it also comes with app lock option to lock the File Expert app.
8. File Expert offers Recycle option through which users can restore deleted files. File Expert provides shred file option through this option shredded files are deleted permanently and are non-recoverable.
9. It comes with Tag features through which users can tag files with different names and colors so that files are easily recognizable.
10. Users can also root access device and can modify system files and permission but for this rooted device is needed.
Note: There are many features left, and it is requested to experience all the remaining features by using the app.
Why go with File Expert?
In this part of the post, we will tell our readers why to go with it, by highlighting some of its principal features and our experience with the app.
1. It is not an entirely free app, but its free version offers some exciting features which are missing in paid version on some file manager app.
2. The interface of the app is very easy to use and is fast as users can easily and quickly find out any file. Tag option is also very helpful for doing same.
3. The media player which comes with File Expert is very good as it smoothly plays many types of media files. Our streaming experience through it was splendid.
4. It supports almost all types of online cloud sharing services and works fine for us. (We use Google drive).
After installing FE Private Cloud On Our PC running Windows OS
5. FE is also an app manager app and offers to install, uninstall, backup apps with ease.
There were some issues regarding the processing of files, and all these bugs are gone with the recent update of the app. File Expert file manager is a free app to use, and users can upgrade to full account. Try it once and share your experience with us through like comments and share.